Our client is a distributor/wholesaler specialized in luxury goods and beauty products. Their office is located in Amsterdam. Because of a large international network of suppliers and customers, they’re able to buy sharply and therefore also sell for very good prices.
Due to the ambition to grow and to seize maximum opportunities in the market, they want to strengthen their team with a Sales Purchasing Representative for the East-European market.
What does your day look like?
You update your colleagues about the different trajectories you have and you discuss it with them. Interim developments of purchasing and/or sales processes are discussed and you support each other where necessary. Since buying and selling prices depend on different international market movements, you keep a close eye on them.
To strengthen the relationship with suppliers and customers, you will travel regularly and ensure that the deal is closed through this personal contact.
Who are you?
You have an excellent sense of trade and are also a ‘likeable’ person because being favorable is a very important factor in this business. In addition, reliability and discretion play an important role and you aim for long-term relationships with your suppliers and customers. We are looking for a creative outgoing teamplayer with the following skills:
- Experience with trade
- Affinity with luxury/ beauty
- Experience with creating new business, generate leads and maintaining/ growing current business
- Target mindset
- Able to work under pressure and different time zones
- Solid English speaker
What we offer:
- An attractive salary; € 3.000,- – €4.500,- depending on your experience
- Smartphone and laptop
- Company car is negotiable
- 25 vacation days based on 40 hours
- An informal working atmosphere with plenty of room for personal input
- On Friday afternoon we will have a good time with each other with a drink and a laugh
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com