‘become a single point of contact for your international suppliers and customers’
Our client is a distributor/ wholesale specialized in luxury goods and beauty. The office is located in Amsterdam and because of a large international network of suppliers and customers, they’re able to buy more sharply and therefore also sell.
Due to the ambition to grow and to seize maximum opportunities in the market, they want to strengthen their team with a International Trader.
‘Work hard, play hard’
What does your day look like?
You update your colleagues about the different trajectories you have followed and you spar about this. Interim developments of purchasing and/or sales processes are discussed and you support each other where necessary. Since buying and selling prices depend on different international market movements, keep a close eye on them.
To strengthen the relationship with suppliers and customers, you will travel regularly and ensure that the deal is closed through this personal contact.
Who are you?
You have an excellent sense of trade and are also a ‘likeable’ person because award is a very important factor in this business. In addition, reliability and discretion play an important role and you aim for long-term relationships with your suppliers and customers. We are looking for a creative outgoing team player with the following skills:
- Experience with trade
- Affinity with luxury/ beauty
- Experience with creating new business, generate leads and maintaining/ growing current business
- Target mindset
- Able to work under pressure and different time zones
- Solid German and English speaker
What we offer:
- An attractive salary (€3000,- – €4000,-)
- Smartphone and laptop
- 13th month salary
- Travel cost reimbursement
- 25 vacation days based on 40 hours
- Multicultural organization
- An informal working atmosphere with plenty of room for personal input
- On Friday afternoon drinks
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org